Participation in further education in England and Wales: an analysis of post-war trends
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McVicar, Duncan & Rice, Patricia, 2001. "Participation in Further Eduction in England and Wales: An Analysis of Post-War Trends," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 47-66, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rampino, Tina & Taylor, Mark P., 2012. "Educational aspirations and attitudes over the business cycle," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Andy Dickerson & Steven McIntosh, 2013.
"The Impact of Distance to Nearest Education Institution on the Post-compulsory Education Participation Decision,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(4), pages 742-758, March.
- Andy Dickerson & Steven McIntosh, 2010. "The Impact of Distance to Nearest Education Institution on the Post-Compulsory Education Participation Decision," Working Papers 2010007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Flannery, Darragh & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2013. "The demand for higher education: A static structural approach accounting for individual heterogeneity and nesting patterns," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 243-257.
- Paolo Lucchino & Dr Richard Dorsett, 2013. "Visualising the school-to-work transition: an analysis using optimal matching," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 414, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jonathan Cribb & Andrew Hood & Robert Joyce, 2017. "Entering the labour market in a weak economy: scarring and insurance," IFS Working Papers W17/27, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sievertsen, Hans Henrik, 2016. "Local unemployment and the timing of post-secondary schooling," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 17-28.
- Rampino, Tina & Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "Gender differences in educational aspirations and attitudes," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Vignoles, Anna, 2006.
"Using rate of return analyses to understand sector skill needs,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19408, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Anna Vignoles, 2006. "Using Rate of Return Analyses to Understand Sector Skill Needs," CEE Discussion Papers 0070, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "The labour market impacts of leaving education when unemployment is high: evidence from Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rice, P., 2002. "The great divide: regional differences in education and training," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 201, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stn:sotoec:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desotuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .