Canadian Labour Productivity Differences Across Firm Size Classes, 2002 to 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2016.
"Financial Constraint and Productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs,"
Staff Working Papers
16-44, Bank of Canada.
- Cao, Shutao & Leung, Danny, 2017. "Financial constraints and productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Working Paper Series 6202, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Don Drummond & Annette Ryan & Michael R. Veall, 2013. "Improving Canada's Productivity Performance: The Potential Contribution of Firm-level Productivity Research," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 26, pages 86-93, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness performance and ownership; Economic accounts; Productivity accounts; Small and medium-sized businesses;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-09-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-09-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2013-09-06 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp6e:2013032e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.