Intangible Capital and Productivity Growth in Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatiana Muntean, 2014. "Intangible Assets and their Contribution to Labour Productivity Growth in Ontario," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 27, pages 22-39, Fall.
- Alexander Murray, 2016. "Partial versus Total Factor Productivity: Assessing Resource Use in Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-20, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s49-s67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elnasri & Kevin J. Fox, 2014. "The Contribution of Research and Innovation to Productivity and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 2014-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Wulong Gu, 2012. "Estimating Capital Input for Measuring Business Sector Multifactor Productivity Growth in Canada: Response to Diewert and Yu," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 24, pages 49-62, Fall.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Lawless, Martina & Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2017.
"Investment in knowledge-based capital and its contribution to productivity growth: a review of international and Irish evidence,"
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT336.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Lawless, Martina & Di Ubaldo, Mattia, 2017. "Investment in knowledge-based capital and its contribution to productivity growth: a review of international and Irish evidence," Papers WP557, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hyunbae Chun & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Changing Sources of Growth in Korea," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 50-76, March.
- M. Ishaq NADIRI & Banani NANDI, 2015. "Modern Communication Technology and its Economic Impact: A Survey of Research Findings," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(100), pages 125-144, 4th quart.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:47:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0503-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Fox & Thomas Niebel & Mary O'Mahony & Marianne Saam, 2017.
"The Contribution of Intangible Assets to Sectoral Productivity Growth in the EU,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63, pages 49-67, February.
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saam, Marianne & Weinhardt, Laura & Trottner, Lukas, 2016. "Public ICT investment in reaction to the economic crisis: A case study on measuring IT-related intangibles in the public sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; Gross domestic product; Productivity accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-06-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PBE-2012-06-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp6e:2012029e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .