Delocalisation des matieres : autres mesures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "Why Are Americans More Productive Than Canadians?," CSLS Research Reports 2003-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- D. J. Daly, 1972. "Uses of International Price and Output Data," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Prices and Output, pages 85-141 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "Why are Americans More Productive than Canadians?," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, pages 19-37.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2007.
"Should Exact Index Numbers Have Standard Errors? Theory and Application to Asian Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 483-513
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & J. Joseph Beaulieu, 2004. "A consistent accounting of U.S. productivity growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leora Friedberg & Anthony Webb, 2005.
"Retirement and the Evolution of Pension Structure,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Robert C. Feenstra & Marshall B. Reinsdorf, 2004. "Should Exact Index Numbers Have Standard Errors? Theory and Application to Asian Growth," NBER Working Papers 10197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Scarpetta & Andrea Bassanini & Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2000. "Economic Growth in the OECD Area: Recent Trends at the Aggregate and Sectoral Level," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 248, OECD Publishing.
- Baldwin, John R. & Chowhan, James, 2003. "Repercussions du travail autonome sur la croissance de la productivite du travail : comparaison Canada-Etats-Unis," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2003016f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Jeremy Smith, 2003. "International Productivity Comparisons: An Examination of Data Sources," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, pages 64-71.
- Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Labour Productivity Levels in OECD Countries: Estimates for Manufacturing and Selected Service Sectors," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 169, OECD Publishing.
- van Ark, Bart & Maddison, Angus, 1988. "Comparisons of real output in manufacturing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; Merchandise imports;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5f:2013086f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.