Natural Resources, the Terms of Trade, and Real Income Growth in Canada: 1870 to 2010
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Idrisov, Georgiy & Ponomarev, Yuriy & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei, 2015. "Terms of trade and economic development of modern Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 3, pages 7-37.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:3:p:279-301 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic accounts; International trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-05-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-RES-2012-05-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2012079e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .