Firm Dynamics: The Death of New Canadian Firms: A Survival Analysis of the 2002 Cohort of Entrants to the Business Sector
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness performance and ownership; Entry; exit; mergers and growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-12-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2012-12-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HME-2012-12-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2012-12-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2012-12-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp1e:2012028e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .