Building China’s Regional Municipal Healthcare Performance Evaluation System: A Tuscan Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nuti, Sabina & Vainieri, Milena & Bonini, Anna, 2010. "Disinvestment for re-allocation: A process to identify priorities in healthcare," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 137-143, May.
- Sabina Nuti & Milena Vainieri & Anna Bonini, 2008. "Managing gaming phenomena in the Tuscan performance evaluation system," Working Papers 200801, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Laboratorio MeS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Mariani & Marco Tieghi & Sabrina Gigli, 2016. "The efficacy of performance management system in healthcare. A literature review and research perspectives," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 97-116.
More about this item
Keywordshealthcare performance; performance evaluation system; evaluation agency; evaluation mechanism; evaluation laws; rules and regulations;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-06-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-06-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sse:wpaper:201204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetano Esposito). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/insssit.html .