What factors influence the uptake of GPP (Green Public Procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio, 2012. "What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 88-96.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nissinen, A. & Parikka-Alhola, K. & Rita, H., 2009. "Environmental criteria in the public purchases above the EU threshold values by three Nordic countries: 2003 and 2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1838-1849, April.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Linda W.P. Ho & Nicholas M. Dickinson & Gilbert Y.S. Chan, 2010. "Green procurement in the Asian public sector and the Hong Kong private sector," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 24-38, February.
- Mathisen, Terje Andreas & Solvoll, Gisle, 2008. "Competitive tendering and structural changes: An example from the bus industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Parikka-Alhola, Katriina, 2008. "Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 472-485, December.
- Donald Marron, 2004. "Greener Public Purchasing as an Environmental Policy Instrument," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 71-105.
- Mark Hall & David Purchase, 2006. "Building or bodging? Attitudes to sustainability in UK public sector housing construction development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 205-218.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brusselaers, Jan & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Buysse, Jeroen, 2017. "Green Public Procurement of Certified Wood: Spatial Leverage Effect and Welfare Implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 91-102.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11027-015-9695-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Rizzi, Francesco & Frey, Marco, 2014. "Enhancing energy efficiency in public buildings: The role of local energy audit programmes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 364-373.
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0158-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sundström, David, 2016. "A Comparison of Techniques to Evaluate Policies in Public Procurement," Umeå Economic Studies 928, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Jun 2016.
- Menegaki, Angeliki, N. & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2016. "Towards a common standard – A reporting checklist for web-based stated preference valuation surveys and a critique for mode surveys," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 18-50.
- Sofia Lundberg & Per-Olov Marklund & Elon Strömbäck & David Sundström, 2015.
"Using public procurement to implement environmental policy: an empirical analysis,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(4), pages 487-520, October.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov & Strömbäck, Elon & Sundström, David, 2015. "Using public procurement to implement environmental policy: an empirical analysis," Umeå Economic Studies 912, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:67-:d:124678 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9865-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrik Hall & Karl Löfgren & Gregory Peters, 2016. "Greening the Street-Level Procurer: Challenges in the Strongly Decentralized Swedish System," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 467-483, December.
- Francesco Testa & Paolo Grappio & Natalia M. Gusmerotti & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2016. "Examining green public procurement using content analysis: existing difficulties for procurers and useful recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 197-219, February.
- Mohamad Bohari, Asmah Alia & Skitmore, Martin & Xia, Bo & Teo, Melissa & Zhang, Xiaoling & Adham, Khairul Naim, 2015. "The path towards greening the Malaysian construction industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1742-1748.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Cerutti, Alessandro K. & Contu, Simone & Ardente, Fulvio & Donno, Dario & Beccaro, Gabriele L., 2016. "Carbon footprint in green public procurement: Policy evaluation from a case study in the food sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 82-93.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen public procurement; local authorities; ISO 14001; environment.;
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sse:wpaper:201106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetano Esposito). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/insssit.html .