Science and Industry. Public - private partnership: a new policy. Atelier du CLORA, Bruxelles, 15 octobre 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013.
"Inequality debt and taxation the perverse relation between the productive and the non productive assets of the economy,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-21, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality,debt and taxation:the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality, Debt and Taxation: The Perverse Relation between the Productive and the Non-Productive Assets of the Economy," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2000. "Macroeconomic Instability and Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 750, April.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, 1950. "The Theory of Choice and the Constancy of Economic Laws," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 125-138.
- Peter Howitt, 1994. "Adjusting to Technological Change," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 763-775, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/9670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .