The Role of Public Policy in the Process of Regional Convergence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Martin, 2000. "The Role of Public Policy in the Process of Regional Convergence," Post-Print hal-01011336, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren, 2001. "Transport Cost Decline and Regional Inequalities: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 2894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Martin, Philippe & I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1999.
"Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 281-302, February.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1996. "Growing Locations: Industry Location in a Model of Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Philippe Martin, 1999. "Are European regional policies delivering?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9343, Sciences Po.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1983. "Cumulative processes of de-industrialisation in an open region : The case of Southern Italy, 1951-1973," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 277-301, June.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Takaaki Takahashi, 1998.
"Self-Defeating Regional Concentration,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 211-234.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Takaaki Takahashi, 1993. "Self-Defeating Regional Concentration," Discussion Papers 1086, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Takaaki Takahashi, 1993. "Self-Defeating Regional Concentration," NBER Working Papers 4484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiminori Matsuyama & Takaaki Takahashi, 1993. "Self-Defeating Regional Concentration," Discussion Papers 1050, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scotchmer, Suzanne & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Space and Competition: A Puzzle," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 269-286, September.
- Martin, Philippe, 1999. "Public policies, regional inequalities and growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 85-105, July.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serafeim Polyzos & Spyros Sofios, 2008. "Regional Multipliers, Inequalities and Planning in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 53-77.
- Michael Roos, 2003. "Internationale Integration und die Neue Ökonomische Geographie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 107-121, February.
- repec:got:cegedp:17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Chiambaretto & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2013.
"A normative analysis of transport policies in a footloose capital model with interregional and intraregional transportation costs,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 811-831, December.
- Paul Chiambaretto & André De Palma & Stef Proost, 2013. "A Normative Analysis of Transport Policies in a Footloose Capital Model with Interregional and Intraregional Transportation Costs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052639, HAL.
- Sandy Dall’erba, 2005.
"Distribution of regional income and regional funds in Europe 1989–1999: An exploratory spatial data analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1), pages 121-148, March.
- Dall'erba, Sandy, 2003. "Distribution of Regional Income and Regional Funds in Europe 1989-1999: an Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 1378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potvorszki Gabor, "undated". "Contributions To Regional Disparities And Convergence In The Eu," Description: Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society 32, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babes-Bolyai University.
- Sandy Dall’erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007.
"The Impact of EU Regional Support on Growth and Employment,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(7-8), pages 324-340, September.
- Sandy Dall'Erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2007. "The impact of EU regional support on growth and employment," Post-Print hal-00485024, HAL.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2014. "Public infrastructure investments and regional specialization: empirical evidence from Greece," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 265-289, August.
- Südekum, Jens, 2002.
"Subsidizing education in the economic periphery : another pitfall or regional policies?,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
209, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Suedekum, Jens, 2003. "Subsidizing education in the economic periphery: Another pitfall of regional policies?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 17, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sudekum, Jens, 2002. "Subsidizing Education in the Economic Periphery: Another Pitfall of Regional Policies?," Discussion Paper Series 26130, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Sandy Dall’erba, 2004.
"Competition, complementarity and increasing disparities among the Regions of Spain and Portugal,"
Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine,
Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 311-330.
- Sandy Dall'erba, 2003. "Competition, Complementarity and Increasing Disparities Among the Regions of Spain and Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa03p135, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2001. "Western policy lessons in the second phase of regional transformation," IWE Working Papers 119, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Norbert Berthold & Michael Neumann, 2005. "Zahlt Deutschland drauf? - Was die Neue Ökonomische Geographie der deutschen Politik für die Verhandlungen um den europäischen Etat mit auf den Weg geben kann," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 58(10), pages 16-22, May.
- Sandy Dall'erba & Julie Le Gallo, 2003. "Geographic Spillover Effects of Regional Funds and their Impact on the European Convergence Process over 1989-1999," ERSA conference papers ersa03p136, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/9328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.