Four Essays in Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6o65lgig8d0qcro9p14826c84 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2008. "Breaking the link between poverty and low student achievement: An evaluation of Title I," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 731-756, February.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2007.
"Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1281-1301, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gong Tang, 2003. "Analysis of multivariate missing data with nonignorable nonresponse," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 747-764, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIdentification partielle; Attrition; Dépendance d’état; Evaluation de politiques publiques; Partial identification; Attrition; State dependence; Policy Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6o65lgig8d0qcro9p14826c84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .