Causes of the 1980s Slump in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Dehez, Pierre & Fitoussi, Jean-Paul, 1996. "On Minimum Income, Qualification Structure and Salary Scale," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pierre Dehez & Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 1996.
"Revenu minimum, allocations-chômage et subventions à l'emploi,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 47(1), pages 33-49.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Pierre Dehez, 1996. "Revenu minimum, allocations-chômage et subventions à l'emploi," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5652, Sciences Po.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 1998.
"The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages; The role of unemployment benefits and tax structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-183, January.
- Pissarides, Christopher, 1997. "The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages : the role of unemployment benefits and tax structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1997. "The Impact of Employment Tax Cuts on Unemployment and Wages: The Role of Unemployment Benefits and Tax Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp0361, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fleurbaey, M., 1998.
"Employment Subsidies, Unemployment and Monopolistic Competition,"
9824, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- M. Fleurbaey, 1998. "Employment subsidies, unemployment and monopolistic competition," THEMA Working Papers 98-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 1997.
"Industrial Policy, Employer Size, and Economic Performance in Sweden,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 353-398
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 1995. "Industrial Policy, Employer Size, and Economic Performance in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 5237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 1995. "Industrial Policy, Employer Size and Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Paper Series 436, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1994. "Low-Wage Employment Subsidies versus the Welfare State," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 54-58, May.
- Brigitte Dormont, 1997. "L'influence du coût salarial sur la demande de travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 301(1), pages 95-109.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Interest rates, inflation & mechanisms
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-04-28 18:47:19
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Klemperer, Paul D, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 637-654, September.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul Klemperer, 1988. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters," NBER Working Papers 2542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howard R. Vane & Chris Mulhearn, 2009. "Interview with Edmund S. Phelps," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 109-124, Summer.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1987. "The case for rules in the conduct of monetary policy: a concrete example," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 10-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .