THE SHADOW GN*: The Ways Out of the Crisis and the Builbing of a More Cohesive World
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Joseph Stiglitz, 2009. "THE SHADOW GN*: The Ways Out of the Crisis and the Builbing of a More Cohesive World," Working Papers hal-01066209, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Feigl & Markus Marterbauer & Miriam Rehm, 2012. "Einkommensverteilung und Krise," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(2), pages 357-367.
- Jan Behringer & Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Einkommensverteilung, Finanzialisierung und makroökonomische Ungleichgewichte," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(4), pages 203-221.
- Giovanna Vertova, 2014. "What’s gender got to do with the Great Recession? The Italian case," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 11, pages 189-207 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; Regulation; Market failures; Global governance; Global crisis; Financial crisis; Insufficiency of global demand; Climate change;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h469j4ua7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.