Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014. "Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-07, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2010.
"Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 643-663, March.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2006. "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison," CSEF Working Papers 158, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio, 2008. "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Maria Chiuri & Tullio Jappelli, 2006. "Do the Elderly Reduce Housing Equity? An International Comparison," LIS Working papers 436, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2010.
"Housing wealth isn't wealth,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-29.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2008. "Housing Wealth isn't Wealth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2009. "Housing wealth isn't wealth," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Willem H. Buiter, 2008. "Housing Wealth Isn't Wealth," NBER Working Papers 14204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise, 1990. "Issues in the Economics of Aging," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number wise90-1, July.
- Dan Andrews & Aida Caldera Sánchez, 2011. "The Evolution of Homeownership Rates in Selected OECD Countries: Demographic and Public Policy Influences," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2011(1), pages 1-37.
- Paul Gomme & Peter Rupert, 2004. "Measuring labor’s share of income," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Nov.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-05-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/30nstiku669glbr66l6n7mc2oq. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.