Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabrice Capoen & Jerome Creel, 2007. "Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1985. "The Optimal Degree of Commitment to an Intermediate Monetary Target," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1169-1189.
- Purvis, Douglas D, 1978. "Dynamic Models of Portfolio Behavior: More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 403-409, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Reinventing fiscal policy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 3-25.
- Fuhrer, Jeffrey C, 1997.
"The (Un)Importance of Forward-Looking Behavior in Price Specifications,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 338-350, August.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1995. "The [un]importance of forward-looking behavior in price specifications," Working Papers 95-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 2001.
"The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff between Inflation and Unemployment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(471), pages 45-61, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff Between Inflation and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 7884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2000. "The Inexorable and Mysterious Tradeoff Between Inflation and Unemployment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1905, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Lans Bovenberg, A., 1998.
"Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 239-258, August.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Monetary Union without Fiscal Coordination May Discipline Policymakers," DELTA Working Papers 95-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Beetsma Roel M.W.J. & Bovenberg A. Lans, 1995. "Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1995. "Monetary union without fiscal coordination may discipline policymakers," Discussion Paper 1995-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Douglas D. Purvis, 1976. "More on Pitfalls in Financial Model Building," Working Papers 210, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Amina Lahrèche-Révil & Isabelle Méjean, 2005. "Dynamique des exportations : une comparaison France-Allemagne," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 249.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1997. "How will the euro behave ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9704, CEPREMAP.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi & Filipa Sa, 2005. "International Investors, the U.S. Current Account, and the Dollar," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 1-66.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2006.
"The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have we Learnt about Stabilization in EMU?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 687-710, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2005. "The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have We Learnt About Stabilization In EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bovenberg, A Lans, 2001.
"Structural Distortions and Decentralized Fiscal Policies in EMU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Bovenberg, A.L., 2005. "Structural distortions and decentralized fiscal policies in EMU," Other publications TiSEM ee72b086-d53f-4849-88ff-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Roel Beetsma & Lans Bovenberg, 2001. "Structural Distortions and Decentralized Fiscal Policies in EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hughes Hallett, A J & Ma, Yue, 1996. "Changing Partners: The Importance of Coordinating Fiscal and Monetary Policies within a Monetary Union," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 115-134, June.
- Paul Masson & Jacques Melitz, 1991. "Fiscal policy independence in a European Monetary Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 113-136, June.
- Carlo Altavilla & Paul De Grauwe, 2010.
"Non-linearities in the relation between the exchange rate and its fundamentals,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-21.
- Carlo Altavilla & Paul De Grauwe, 2005. "Non-Linearities in the Relation between the Exchange Rate and its Fundamentals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1561, CESifo Group Munich.
- A.J. Hallet, 1998. "When Do Target Zones Work? An Examination of Exchange Rate Targeting as a Device for Coordinating Economic Policies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Fabrice Capoen & Henri Sterdyniak & Pierre Villa, 1994.
"Indépendance des banques centrales, politiques monétaire et budgétaire : une approche stratégique,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 50(1), pages 65-102.
- Fabrice Capoen & Henri Sterdyniak & Pierre Villa, 1994. "Indépendance des Banques centrales, politiques monétaire et budgétaire : une approche stratégique," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5266, Sciences Po.
- Martin, Philippe, 1998.
"The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 455-482, December.
- Philippe Martin, 1997. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: a Matter of Size?," Working Papers 1997-06, CEPII research center.
- Martin, Philippe, 1997. "The Exchange Rate Policy of the Euro: A Matter of Size?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2006.
"What Have we Learnt about Monetary Integration since the Maastricht Treaty?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 711-730, November.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2006. "What have we learnt about monetary integration since the Maastricht Treaty?," Working Papers 03-2006, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Nov 2008.
- Fabrice Capoën & Pierre Villa, 1997. "Internal and External Policy Coordination: a Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 1997-15, CEPII research center.
- Currie, David & Holtham, Gerald & Hughes, Gordon, 1989. "The Theory and Practice of International Policy Coordination: Does Coordination Pay?," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Barrell, Ray & Sefton, James, 1997. "Fiscal Policy and the Masstricht Solvency Criteria," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(3), pages 259-279, June.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2006. "Heterogeneity In A Currency Union With Social Market Objectives," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(1), pages 129-152, February.
- Jocelyn Horne & Paul R. Masson, 1988. "Scope and Limits of International Economic Cooperation and Policy Coordination," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(2), pages 259-296, June.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 274-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Creel, Jerome & Capoen, Fabrice & Cussy, Pascal & Lenoble-Liaud, Helene, 2003. "How to manage financial shocks: Intra-European vs. international monetary coordination," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 431-455, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwin Le Héron, 2008.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-flow Consistent Model,"
- Edwin Le Heron, 2009. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model," GEMF Working Papers 2009-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Edwin Le Héron, 2009. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Keynesian Stock-flow Consistent Model," Post-Print halshs-00385799, HAL.
More about this item
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/2977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .