Comparaison internationale des dépenses de santé : une analyse des évolutions dans sept pays depuis 1970
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Barnay & Olivier Damette, 2012.
"What drives Health Care Expenditure in France since 1950? A time-series study with structural breaks and non-linearity approaches,"
Erudite Working Paper
- Thomas Barnay & Olivier Damette, 2012. "What drives Health Care Expenditure in France since 1950? A time-series study with structural breaks and nonlinearity approaches," TEPP Working Paper 2012-01, TEPP.
- Thomas Barnay & Olivier Damette, 2012. "What drives Health Care Expenditure in France since 1950? A time-series study with structural breaks and nonlinearity approaches," Working Papers halshs-00856117, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006.
"Health expenditure growth: reassessing the threat of ageing,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 947-963.
- Brigitte Dormont & Michel Grignon & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Health expenditure growth : reassessing the threat of ageing," Post-Print halshs-00181605, HAL.
- Brigitte Dormont & Hélène Huber, 2006. "Ageing and changes in medical practices : reassessing theinfluence of demography," Post-Print halshs-00274723, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Y. TAMSAMANI, Yasser, 2017.
"L’évolution des dépenses de santé au Maroc : une analyse des déterminants démographiques et macro-économiques
[The Evolution of the Health Expenditures in Morocco: A Demographics and Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 83996, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2018.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Cavalié, 2003. "Is therapeutic innovation responsible for the increase in drug expenditure?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 4(3), pages 184-194, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/2583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.