Comparative Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in China : The Korean, the Hong Kong, and the United States Firms in the Shandong Province
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: San 56-1, Silim-dong, Kwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742|
Web page: http://econ.snu.ac.kr/~ecores/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1993. "Outward Direct Investment by Indonesian Firms: Motivation and Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 589-600, September.
- Mark Casson, 1987. "The Firm and the Market: Studies on the Multinational Enterprise and the Scope of the Firm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031299, June.
- Benjamin Gomes-Casseres, 1990. "Firm Ownership Preferences and Host Government Restrictions: An Integrated Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Paul W Beamish & John C Banks, 1987. "Equity Joint Ventures and Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 1-16, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snu:ioerwp:no40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Seo seung-Hee)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.