Two Impossibility Results on the Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1978. "Industrial Organization and Entrepreneurship in the Developing Countries: The Economic Groups," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 661-675, July.
- Lee, Keun, 1993. "Property Rights and the Agency Problem in China's Enterprise Reform," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 179-194, June.
- Lee, Keun & Mark, Shelley, 1991. "Privatization in China's industry," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 157-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining problem; axiomatic approach; impossibilities; converse consistency;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2000-01-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-1999-11-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snu:ioerwp:no24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Seo seung-Hee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesnukr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .