The Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsbargaining problem; converse consistency; egalitarian solution; restricted converse consistency; Nash solution;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-10-13 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-1999-10-04 (Game Theory)
- NEP-IND-1999-10-13 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-1999-10-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snu:ioerwp:no23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Seo seung-Hee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesnukr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .