Ende der Milchquote – Perspektiven und Ziele österreichischer Molkereien und MilchproduzentInnen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steffen, Nina & Schlecht, Stephanie & Spiller, Achim, 2009. "Ausgestaltung von Milchlieferverträgen nach der Quote," DARE Discussion Papers 0909, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Roel Jongeneel & Vincent Réquillart, 2009. "EU Dairy Policy Reforms: Luxembourg Reform, WTO Negotiations and the Quota Regime," EuroChoices, The Agricultural Economics Society, vol. 8(SpecialIs), pages 13-22, April.
- Kempen, Markus & Witzke, Peter & Pérez Domínguez, Ignacio & Jansson, Torbjörn & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of milk quota reform in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-52, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ZieseniÃŸ, Roland, 2014. "Markterfolg und Erfolgsfaktoren von Genossenschaften und anderen Rechtsformen: Ein Vergleich von deutschen Molkereien anhand betriebswirtschaftlicher Kennzahlen," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
More about this item
Keywordsmilk quota; EU; dairy farming; survey;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sed:wpaper:522011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eva Krickler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wbokuat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.