Crop Choice, Non-Target Pest Levels, Yield Loss and Their Effect on Insecticide Use in South Dakota
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McDonald, Tia Michelle & Keating, Ariel Ruth & Fausti, Scott W. & Li, Jing & Lundgren, Jonathan G., 2010. "Crop Choice, Non-Target Pest Levels, Yield Loss and Their Effect on Insecticide Use in South Dakota," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61427, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Hart, Chad E., 2009. "Impact of Biofuel Industry Expansion on Grain Utilization and Distribution: Preliminary Results of Iowa Grain and Biofuel Survey," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46847, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBt corn; GM crops; insecticide;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:rerepo:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .