The Return To College Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004.
"Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Grunewald, Sarah & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E., 2002. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions Of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19056, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
Keywordsretun to education; south dakota; wages; wage premium; education;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2009-02-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:ibrief:2008504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .