Economic Stimulus: Charting The Cautious Course; Econometrics Versus Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004.
"Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Grunewald, Sarah & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E., 2002. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions Of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19056, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schelker, Mark, 2011.
"Lame Ducks and Divided Government: How Voters Control the Unaccountable,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1130, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Mar 2012.
- Mark Schelker, 2011. "Lame Ducks and Divided Government: How Voters Control the Unaccountable," CESifo Working Paper Series 3523, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lehmann, Christian, 2011. "Bestimmungsgründe für die Beschäftigung und Rekrutierung von Älteren sowie für das Angebot an altersspezifischen Personalmaßnahmen," CIW Discussion Papers 8/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:ibrief:2008496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .