CAPM and Home Bias; SD Prospective Plantings Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Sondey & S.L. Thompson, 2006. "Investor Reluctance to Invest in Foreign Equities," Issue Briefs 2006471, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2004.
"The Performance of International Equity Portfolios,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
817, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Oct 2004.
- Charles P. Thomas, 2006. "The Performance of International Equity Portfolios," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp162, IIIS.
- Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2006. "The Performance of International Equity Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 12346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huberman, Gur, 2001. "Familiarity Breeds Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 659-680.
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kraussl, Roman, 2007.
"Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1239-1260, November.
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2006. "Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997.
"Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995. "Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan," NBER Working Papers 5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, June.
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E., 2004.
"Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 313-336, March.
- Alan G. Ahearne & William L. Griever & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Information costs and home bias: an analysis of U.S. holdings of foreign equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 691, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Du, Ding & Denning, Karen, 2005. "Industry momentum and common factors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 107-124, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:ibrief:2006473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .