Lifetime Income and Housing Affordability in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Jiaying Gu, 2008. "Lifetime Income and Housing Affordability in Singapore," Microeconomics Working Papers 22558, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Hong & Yang, Hongxing, 2010. "Study on performance of solar assisted air source heat pump systems for hot water production in Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(9), pages 2818-2825, September.
More about this item
Keywordslifetime income inequality; long-run housing affordability; wealth effect; price effect;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2008-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rob Kleinsteuber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .