Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chia Ngee Choon & Shawna Lim ShiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢en & Angelique Chan, 2008. "Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore," Trade Working Papers 22569, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordshealth financing; long-term care; ageing; disability insurance; policy comprehensiveness;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-09-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-09-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-09-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .