Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chia Ngee Choon & Shawna Lim ShiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢en & Angelique Chan, 2008. "Feminization of Ageing and Long Term Care Financing in Singapore," Trade Working Papers 22569, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordshealth financing; long-term care; ageing; disability insurance; policy comprehensiveness;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-09-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-09-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-09-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-09-29 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rob Kleinsteuber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denussg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .