The Impact of Structured Training on Workers’ Employability and Productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/ecs/scape/index.html|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth & Mark L. Bryan, 2006.
"Are there Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
523, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Bryan, Mark L, 2004. "Are There Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4289, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Bryan & Wiji Arulampalam & Alison Booth, 2004. "Are There Asymmetries In The Effects Of Training On The Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 115, Royal Economic Society.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2004. "Are there asymmetries in the effects of training on the conditional male wage distribution," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L. & Bryan, Mark L., 2004. "Are There Asymmetries in the Effects of Training on the Conditional Male Wage Distribution?," IZA Discussion Papers 984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Green, Francis, 1993. "The Determinants of Training of Male and Female Employees in Britain," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 103-122, February.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "On the Returns to Training in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 1429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David H. Greenberg & Charles Michalopoulos & Philip K. Robins, 2003. "A Meta-Analysis of Government-Sponsored Training Programs," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(1), pages 31-53, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sca:scaewp:0702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.