Partial Orders with Respect to Continuous Covariates and Tests for the Proportional Hazards Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Higson & Sean Holly & Paul Kattuman, 2007. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Business Exit: Determinants of Failures and Acquisitions of UK Firms," CDMA Working Paper Series 200713, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2009.
"Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200904, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2009. "Testing for Proportional Hazards with Unrestricted Univariate Unobserved Heterogeneity," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Hany, Jie, 2010. "Financial Distress in Chinese Industry: Microeconomic, Macroeconomic and Institutional Infuences," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-53, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Han, Jie, 2014. "Financial distress of Chinese firms: Microeconomic, macroeconomic and institutional influences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 244-262.
More about this item
KeywordsTwo-sample tests; Increasing hazard ratio; Continuous covariate; Proportional hazards; Frailty; Partial orders; Time varying coe¢cients.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destauk.html .