Carbon Tax and Investment in Low-Carbon Technology in a Model of Co-ordination Failure
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; climate change; low-carbon technology; coordination failure; global games.;
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-06-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-06-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .