The Cost of Political Intervention in Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Cobham & Athanasios Papadopoulos & George Zis, 2004. "The Cost of Political Intervention in Monetary Policy," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 471-493, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletta Batini & Andrew Haldane, 1999. "Forward-Looking Rules for Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Rules, pages 157-202 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; time-inconsistency; credibility.;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2002-02-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2002-02-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .