On the Persistence of Output Fluctuations in High Technology Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985. "On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Fatas, Antonio, 2000. "Endogenous growth and stochastic trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 107-128, February.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1999.
"Growing Through Cycles,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 335-348, March.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1996. "Growing Through Cycles," Discussion Papers 1203, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1996. "Growing Through Cycles," Economics Series 40, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Matsuyama, K., 1996. "Growing through cycles," DELTA Working Papers 96-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2018. "Endogenous fluctuations in an endogenous growth model: An analysis of inflation targeting as a policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-8.
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2014. "Endogenous Fluctuations in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201432, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olaf, POSCH & Klaus, WAELDE, 2005.
"Natural volatility, welfare and taxation,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2005009, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Working Papers 2007_33, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural Volatility, Welfare and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1748, CESifo.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus WÃ¤lde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 95, Society for Computational Economics.
- Posch, Olaf & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 57, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Etro, Federico, 2017. "Research in economics and macroeconomics," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 373-383.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2008.
"Rejuveniles and growth,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1055-1071, August.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2006. "Rejuveniles and Growth," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12653, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2008. "Rejuveniles and growth," ISU General Staff Papers 200808010700001159, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2006. "Rejuveniles and growth," ISU General Staff Papers 200608050700001159, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard C. Barnett & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2007. "Rejuveniles and Growth," Economics Working Papers 2007-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rousakis, Michael, 2012. "Implementation Cycles : Investment-Specific Technological Change and the Length of Patents," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 983, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010.
"Education and growth: A simple model with complicated dynamics,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 367-384, December.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Education and Growth: A Simple Model with Complicated Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012. "Public Expenditure on Health and Private Old-Age Insurance in an OLG Growth Model with Endogenous Fertility: Chaotic Dynamics Under Perfect Foresight," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 333-353, December.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael, 2008.
"Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 582-592, December.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil, 2008. "Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics," Post-Print hal-00716677, HAL.
- John Stachurski, 2009. "Economic Dynamics: Theory and Computation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012774, September.
- Aloi, Marta & Lasselle, Laurence, 2007.
"Growth and welfare effects of stabilizing innovation cycles,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 806-823, December.
- Marta Aloi & Laurence Lasselle, 2007. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Stabilizing Innovation Cycles," CDMA Working Paper Series 200705, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Posch, Olaf, 2011.
"Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1589-1606.
- Olaf Posch, 2006. "Explaining Output Volatility: the Case of Taxation," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20608, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Olaf Posch, 2008. "Explaining output volatility: The case of taxation," CREATES Research Papers 2008-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ambler, Steven & Cardia, Emanuela & Phaneuf, Louis, 1992.
"Contrats de salaire, croissance endogène et fluctuations,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 175-204, mars et j.
- ambler, s. & cardia, e. & phaneuf, l., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ambler, S. & Cardia, E. & Phaneuf, L., 1991. "contracts de salaire, croissance endogene et fluctuations," Cahiers de recherche 9124, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Varvarigos, Dimitrios & Gil-MoltÃ³, Maria JosÃ©, 2016.
"Endogenous Market Structure, Occupational Choice, And Growth Cycles,"
Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 70-94, January.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Endogenous Market Structure, Occupational Choice, and Growth Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/05, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008.
"Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2008. "Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00007196, HAL.
- Michail E. Rousakis, 2010. "Capitalizing Implementation Cycles," 2010 Meeting Papers 1184, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Externalities in R&D: a route to endogenous fluctuations," MPRA Paper 2850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Marsiglio & Marco Tolotti, 2018.
"Endogenous growth and technological progress with innovation driven by social interactions,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 65(2), pages 293-328, March.
- Simone Marsiglio & Marco Tolotti, 2015. "Endogenous Growth and Technological Progress with Innovation Driven by Social Interactions," Working Papers 9, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Calvet, Laurent-Emmanuel & Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Lemaire, Isabelle, 2018.
"Aggregation of heterogenous beliefs, asset pricing, and risk sharing in complete financial markets,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 117-146.
- Laurent Calvet & Jean-Michel Grandmont & Isabelle Lemaire, 2004. "Aggregation oh Heterogeneous Beliefs, Asset Pricing and Risk Sharing in Complete Financial Markets," Working Papers 2004-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:wpecon:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The School of Economics and Finance). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.