A Note on the Dynamic Study of an OG Model with Competition à la Cournot
In an OG model with competition à la Cournot, we show the existence of a stable 2-cylcle (in prices and employment levels) in the forward dynamics with learning.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Oct 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01334 462420
Fax: 01334 462438
Web page: http://crieff.wordpress.com/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1983.
"On endogenous competitive business cycles,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Lasselle, L., 1996. "Introduction d'un processus d'apprentissage dans un modele avec concurrence cournotienne," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a41, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Lasselle, L. & Svizzero, S., 1996. "Existence of Involuntary Unemployment: the Role of Expectations and Feedback Effects," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a30, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & GERARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1990. "Imperfect competition, rational expectations, and unemployment," CORE Discussion Papers 1990044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:crieff:9824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bram Boskamp)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.