A DSGE Model from the Old Keynesian Economics: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Graeve, Ferre, 2008.
"The external finance premium and the macroeconomy: US post-WWII evidence,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3415-3440, November.
- Ferre De Graeve, 2006. "The External Finance Premium and the Macroeconomy: US post-WWII Evidence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 84, Society for Computational Economics.
- Graeve, Ferre De, 2008. "The external finance premium and the macroeconomy: US post-WWII evidence," Working Papers 0809, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- De Graeve Ferre, 2007. "The External Finance Premium and the Macroeconomy: US post-WWII Evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 83, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- F. Degraeve, 2007. "The External Finance Premium and the Macroeconomy: US post-WWII Evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/482, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Guerrazzi & Paolo Gelain, 2015.
"A demand-driven search model with self-fulfilling expectations: the new 'Farmerian' framework under scrutiny,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Gelain, Paolo & Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "A demand-driven search model with self-fulfilling expectations: The new `Farmerian' framework under scrutiny," MPRA Paper 55773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farmer, Roger E.A., 2016.
"The Evolution Of Endogenous Business Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 544-557, March.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," Working Papers 302012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 9080, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "The Evolution of Endogenous Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2012. "The ‘Farmerian’ Approach to Ending a Finance-Induced Recession: Notes on Stability and Dynamics," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 41(1-2), pages 81-99, February.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 2012. "Confidence, Crashes and Animal Spirits," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 155-172, March.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2015.
"Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(3), pages 343-358.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2015. "Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 64540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "How to Reduce Unemployment: Notes on Macro-Economic Stability and Dynamics," Discussion Papers 2010/106, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Guerrazzi Marco, 2012.
"Expectations, Employment and Prices: A Suggested Interpretation of the New «Farmerian» Economics,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 369-395.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2010. "Expectations, employment and prices: a suggested interpretation of the new 'farmerian' economics," MPRA Paper 30832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOld Keynesian Economics; Competitive Search; DSGE Model; Bayesian Estimation.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-10-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:cdmawp:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdstauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.