Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Altug Sumru G & Usman Murat, 2006. "Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBank lending; threshold effects; underlending equilibria; interest rate competition.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-07-28 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2006-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FIN-2006-07-28 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-28 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-07-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:san:cdmawp:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (the School of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdstauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .