The income distribution with coarse data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koch, Steven & Alaba, Olufunke, 2010. "On health insurance and household decisions: A treatment effect analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 175-182, January.
- Aboozar Hadavand, 2017. "Misperceptions and mismeasurements: An analysis of subjective economic inequality," Working Papers 449, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Reza C. Daniels, 2012. "Univariate Multiple Imputation for Coarse Employee Income Data," SALDRU Working Papers 88, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Claire Vermaak, 2012. "Tracking poverty with coarse data: evidence from South Africa," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(2), pages 239-265, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIgnorability; Coarse Data; Multiple Imputation; Earnings;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .