Information Contagion and Systemic Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiewiet, Gera & van Lelyveld, Iman Paul Pieter & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2017.
"Contingent Convertibles: Can the Market handle them?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gera Kiewiet & Iman van Lelyveld & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2017. "Contingent convertibles: Can the market handle them?," DNB Working Papers 572, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gera Kiewiet & Iman van Lelyveld & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2017. "Contingent Convertibles: Can the Market Handle them?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-095/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Tunaru, Radu & Vioto, Davide, 2018. "Testing the systemic risk differences in banks," Research Discussion Papers 13/2018, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation contagion; counterparty risk; common exposure; systemic risk;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2017-07-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-07-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2017-07-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.