The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Local Political Fragmentation in Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nonso Obikili, 2016. "The trans-Atlantic slave trade and local political fragmentation in Africa," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 69(4), pages 1157-1177, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:80-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whatley, Warren C., 2018.
"The gun-slave hypothesis and the 18th century British slave trade,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 80-104.
- Whatley, Warren, 2017. "The gun-slave hypothesis and the 18th century British slave trade," MPRA Paper 80050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whatley , Warren C., 2017. "The Gun-Slave Hypothesis And The 18th Century British Slave Trade," African Economic History Working Paper 35/2017, African Economic History Network.
More about this item
KeywordsTrans-Atlantic; Slave trade; Poltical;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-02-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-02-02 (Development)
- NEP-GRO-2014-02-02 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2014-02-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2014-02-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .