Evolution of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Malawi: A TVP-VAR with Stochastic Volatility Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Economic Evaluation of Dryland Ecosystem Services in the South African Kgalagadi Area and Implications for PES Involving the Khomani San," Working Papers 384, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Arne Hole & Julie Kolstad, 2012.
"Mixed logit estimation of willingness to pay distributions: a comparison of models in preference and WTP space using data from a health-related choice experiment,"
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 445-469, April.
- Hole, Arne Risa & Kolstad, Julie Riise, 2010. "Mixed logit estimation of willingness to pay distributions: a comparison of models in preference and WTP space using data from a health-related choice experiment," Working Papers in Economics 03/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
- Daniel McFadden, 1986. "The Choice Theory Approach to Market Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 275-297.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria, 2008.
"Assessing Management Options for Weed Control with Demanders and Non-Demanders in a Choice Experiment,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(3), pages 517-528.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh, 2006. "Assessing management options for weed control with demanders and non-demanders in a choice experiment," Working Papers in Economics 208, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere, 2016. "The impact of monetary policy on household consumption in South Africa. Evidence from Vector Autoregressive Techniques," Working Papers 598, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Malik Qasim KHASAWNEH, 2015. "The Impact of Monetary policy on Consumption and Investment in Jordan during (1989-2013)," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 155-164, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTransmission Mechanism; price puzzle; Financial Reforms; Bayesian TVP-VAR;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-29 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .