Conservation Fees in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park between Botswana and South Africa in the Presence of Land Restitution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dikgang, Johane & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2013. "Conservation Fees in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park between Botswana and South Africa in the Presence of Land Restitution," Discussion Papers dp-13-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Rubinfeld, Daniel L & Shapiro, Perry, 1982. "Micro-Based Estimates of Demand Functions for Local School Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1183-1205, September.
- Johane Dikgang & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2016.
"The Effect of Land Restitution on Poverty Reduction among the Khomani San “Bushmen” in South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Johane Dikgang and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "The Effect of Land Restitution on Poverty Reduction Among the Khomani San "Bushmen" in South Africa," Working Papers 352, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Isabel Mendes, 2003. "Pricing Recreation use of National Parks for an efficient Nature Conservation and Application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alpizar, Francisco, 2006. "The pricing of protected areas in nature-based tourism: A local perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 294-307, February.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000.
"Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999. "Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests," Working Papers 1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andre Bonfrer & Ernst R. Berndt & Alvin Silk, 2006. "Anomalies in Estimates of Cross-Price Elasticities for Marketing Mix Models: Theory and Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 12756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2006. "Combining the travel cost and contingent behavior methods to value cultural heritage sites: Evidence from Armenia," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 30(4), pages 287-304, December.
More about this item
KeywordsContingent behavior; conservation fee; demand; land claim; national park;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-09-06 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-09-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-NPS-2013-09-06 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-TUR-2013-09-06 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .