Pricing of National Park Visits in Kenya: The Case of Lake Nakuru National Park
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seck, Abdoulaye, 2016. "A dichotomous-choice contingent valuation of the Parc Zoologique de Hann in Dakar," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 3).
More about this item
KeywordsPricing; protected areas; international and domestic visits; travel costs;
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-07-20 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-07-20 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2013-07-20 (Marketing)
- NEP-NPS-2013-07-20 (Nonprofit & Public Sector)
- NEP-TUR-2013-07-20 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .