Estimating the willingness to pay for the removal of a local undesirable land use: The case of the Manganese ore dump and oil tank farm in the Port Elizabeth Harbour
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsContingent valuation; willingness to pay; dichotomous choice; parametric estimation; non-parametric estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-04-27 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-04-27 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .