The Impact of Economic Freedom on Economic Growth in the SADC: An Individual Component Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2000.
"Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 147-180.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," NBER Working Papers 6442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and some Theory," Working Papers 98-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- N. G. Mankiw., 2009.
"The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," NBER Working Papers 12349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2006. "The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2121, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bolnick, Bruce R., 1992. "Moneylenders and informal financial markets in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 57-68, January.
- Chipeta, C. & Mkandawire, M.L.C., 1992. "Links Between the Informal and Formal/semi-Formal Financial Sectors in Malawi," Papers 14, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1989. "Real Business Cycles: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 79-90, Summer.
- Shanaka J Peiris & Magnus Saxegaard, 2007. "An Estimated DSGE Model for Monetary Policy Analysis in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Guangling (dave Liu & Rangan Gupta, 2007.
"A Small-Scale Dsge Model For Forecasting The South African Economy,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(2), pages 179-193, June.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta, 2006. "A Small-Scale DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200621, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bell, Clive, 1990. "Interactions between Institutional and Informal Credit Agencies in Rural India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 297-327, September.
- Steel, William F. & Aryeetey, Ernest & Hettige, Hemamala & Nissanke, Machiko, 1997. "Informal financial markets under liberalization in four African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 817-830, May.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 2005.
"Investment and interest rate policy: a discrete time analysis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 4-20, July.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2003. "Investment and interest rate policy: a discrete time analysis," Working Paper 0320, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Basab Dasgupta, 2004.
"Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Informal Credit Contracts: Does the Incentive Mechanism Work Better than Credit Rationing Under Asymmetric Information?,"
2004-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- basab dasgupta, 2005. "Capital Accumulation in the Presence of Informal Credit Contract: Does Incentive Mechanism Work Better than Credit Rationing Under Asymmetric Information?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 366, Society for Computational Economics.
- Aryeetey, E., 1992. "The Relationship Between the Formal and Informal Sectors of the Financial Market in Ghana," Papers 10, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Hartley, James & Sheffrin, Steven & Salyer, Kevin, 1997. "Calibration and Real Business Cycle Models: An Unorthodox Experiment," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Benhabib, Jess & Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 2005. "Introduction to monetary policy and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 1-3, July.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985. "Indivisible labor and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Miguel A Savastano & Paul R Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1997. "The Scope for Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto, 2009. "DSGE Models and Central Banks," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-31.
- Ambler, Steve & Paquet, Alain, 1994. "Stochastic Depreciation and the Business Cycle," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 101-116, February.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic freedom; economic growth; SADC; causality; elasticity;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.