Does Famine Matter For Aggregate Adolescent Human Capital Acquisition In Sub-Saharan Africa?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julius A. Agbor & Gregory N. Price, 2014. "Does Famine Matter for Aggregate Adolescent Human Capital Acquisition in Sub-Saharan Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(3), pages 454-467, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jafrec:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:127-148. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Famine; Nutrition; Sub-Saharan Africa;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-12-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-22 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2012-12-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .