The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2003.
"Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 02, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "Monetary policy and bank behavior: Empirical evidence from India," MPRA Paper 17395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuuli Juurikkala & Alexei Karas & Laura Solanko, 2011.
"The Role of Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Empirical Evidence from Russia,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 109-121, February.
- Juurikkala, Tuuli & Karas, Alexei & Solanko, Laura, 2009. "The role of banks in monetary policy transmission : empirical evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kashyap, Anil K. & Stein, Jeremy C., 1995.
"The impact of monetary policy on bank balance sheets,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 151-195, June.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Bank Balance Sheets," NBER Working Papers 4821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2010.
"Gmm Estimation For Dynamic Panels With Fixed Effects And Strong Instruments At Unity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 119-151, February.
- Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2007. "GMM Estimation for Dynamic Panels with Fixed Effects and Strong Instruments at Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1599, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1996. "The Channels of Monetary Transmission: Lessons for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleg Badunenko & Saloni Deva & Dorothea Schäfer & Michael Viertel, 2009. "What's Banking Sector Concentration Got to Do with Private Equity Market?," Working Paper / FINESS 3.4, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carrera, Cesar, 2010. "The Bank Lending Channel in Peru: evidence and transmission mechanism," Working Papers 2010-021, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Anonymous, 1994. "Monetary Policy Statement, December 1994," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 57, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "Monetary Policy and Bank Lending," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 221-261 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- VanHoose, David D., 1983. "Monetary policy under alternative bank market structures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 383-404, September.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin03040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2003. "Bank Capital and Lending Behaviour: Empirical Evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 486, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vinicius Carrasco & João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2006. "A relational theory of relationship lending under contractual incompleteness," Textos para discussão 520, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Jan 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majapa, Mohamed & Gossel, Sean Joss, 2016. "Topology of the South African stock market network across the 2008 financial crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 445(C), pages 35-47.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-07-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.