The Exchange Rate, Dutch Disease and Manufacturing in South Africa: What do the Data Say?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Understanding South Africa's economic puzzles ,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(4), pages 769-797, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa’s Economic Puzzles," CID Working Papers 130, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," Working Papers id:641, eSocialSciences.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," CEPR Discussion Papers 5907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Understanding South Africa's Economic Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 12565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder J G, 1984. "The 'Dutch Disease': A Disease after All?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 41-55, March.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-380, November.
- Wheeler, David, 1984. "Sources of stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen, 1991. "Dutch disease economics and oil syndrome: An empirical study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 711-717, June.
- Davis, Graham A., 1995. "Learning to love the Dutch disease: Evidence from the mineral economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1765-1779, October.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Goda & Alejandro Torres, 2013. "Tasa de cambio real y recomposición sectorial en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010936, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
More about this item
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-05-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2012-05-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .