An Analysis of Industry Concentration in South African Manufacturing, 1972-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johannes Fedderke & Dietmar Naumann, 2011. "An analysis of industry concentration in South African manufacturing, 1972-2001," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(22), pages 2919-2939.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2013. "Why define markets in competition cases?," Working Papers 10/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Johannes Fedderke & Peter Howitt & Chandana Kularatne & Nicola Viegi, 2008.
"Testing Creative Destruction in an Opening Economy : the Case of the South African Manufacturing Inudstries,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2008-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Philippe Aghion & Johannes Fedderke & Peter Howitt & Chandana Kularatne & Nicola Viegi, 2008. "Testing Creative Destruction in an Opening Economy: the Case of the South African Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 93, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Philippe Aghion & Johannes Fedderke & Peter Howitt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Testing creative destruction in an opening economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 419-450, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConcentration; Manufacturing; South Africa; Investment;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .