A Comparison of Inflation Expectations and Inflation Credibility in South Africa: Results from Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; inflation credibility; inflation expecttaions; inflation surveys; multinomial analysis;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-05-15 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .