Ostracism and Common Pool Resource Management in a Developing Country: Young Fishers in the Laboratory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wisdom Akpalu & Peter Martinsson, 2012. "Ostracism and Common Pool Resource Management in a Developing Country: Young Fishers in the Laboratory," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(2), pages 266-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akpalu Wisdom & Muchapondwa Edwin & Adidoye Babatunde & Simbanegavi Witness, 2015. "Public disclosure for pollution abatement: African decision-makers in a PROPER public good experiment," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Pool Resource; Experiment; Ostracism; Fishers;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-03-13 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .