What’s Manhattan Worth? A Land Values Index from 1950 to 2013
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- “Empire State of Mind”: The Land Value of Manhattan, 1950-2013
by Manuel Bautista in NEP-HIS blog on 2015-06-10 13:32:41
- Manhattan Profits (Part II): Return on Investment for a Superslim Skyscraper
by Jason Barr in Building the skyline on 2017-11-27 02:19:24
More about this item
KeywordsLand Values; Manhattan; Price Index;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2015-04-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2015-04-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:run:wpaper:2015-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vlad Manole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edrutus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .