Why Do Charter Schools Fail? - An Analysis of Charter School Survival in New Jersey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julia Schwenkenberg & James VanderHoff, 2015. "Why Do Charter Schools Fail? An Analysis Of Charter School Survival In New Jersey," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 300-314, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott A. Imberman, 2011.
"Achievement and Behavior in Charter Schools: Drawing a More Complete Picture,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(2), pages 416-435, May.
- Scott Imberman, 2008. "Achievement and Behavior in Charter Schools: Drawing a More Complete Picture," Working Papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- James VanderHoff, 1982.
"Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 2(3), pages 479-493, Winter.
- Jim VanderHoff, 2007. "Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2007-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Toma, Eugenia & Zimmer, Ron, 2012. "Two decades of charter schools: Expectations, reality, and the future," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 209-212.
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Joshua D. Angrist & Susan M. Dynarski & Thomas J. Kane & Parag A. Pathak, 2011.
"Accountability and Flexibility in Public Schools: Evidence from Boston's Charters And Pilots,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 699-748.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua Angrist & Susan Dynarski & Thomas J. Kane & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Accountability and Flexibility in Public Schools: Evidence from Boston's Charters and Pilots," NBER Working Papers 15549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Barr, 2007. "Charter School Performance in New Jersey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2007-006, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
More about this item
KeywordsCharter schools; Education policy; School choice; Charter school failure;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-03-30 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:run:wpaper:2013-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vlad Manole). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edrutus.html .